Mesachie Lake School
Built in 1956, the museum grounds contain the Mesachie Lake School, renovated and preserved for museum use. Inside the museum are several artifacts related to the various lumber mills that existed in the Lake Cowichan region. Large items such as a wall of chainsaws, the restored carriage of Wilmer Gold, and a variety of items such as safety equipment helmets, signs, and a vintage gas station pump, are all on display. Note: The school is not open to visitors at this time.