Bell Tower School
The Bell Tower School was built in 1925 and went through several renovations and expansions over the subsequent decades. The Bell Tower School was the primary and largest school for Lake Cowichan and housed all grades. The school contains a replica classroom display in addition to housing a variety of additional artifacts from the region. Note: The school is not open to visitors at this time, but tours can be arranged if booked ahead.